MAGNI CAB – REGISTERED DESIGN
The innovative design of Magni Cab is the result of years of experience in the field and a constant and mutual relationship with operators; that grants to operators the best conditions:
- Full visibility cab with glazed surface for optimal sight of load in any position and hi-tech touch screen display;
- 100% inlet air filtration with a powerful ventilation system (240 m3/hr) in accordance with ISO 10263 standards, to grant safety even in polluted and dusty environments;
- Standard air conditioning and heating
- FOPS/ROPS type-approval
- Prefect driving positions, thanks to the movable steering column;
- 1 Danfoss multifunction joystick connected via CAN BUS for all the movements of boom and attachments to grantprecision and accuracy.
Machine controls are grouped on our MCTS system which is a dynamic touch screen interface to the operator and allows to control every function of the machine through 5 simple and intuitive pages.
In alternative the system is manageable also through an easy to use joystick.
MAGNI PATENTED QUICK-FIT
Since it is lighter in weight, the new quick-fit system improves capacity performance thanks to less weight at the end of the boom.
Moreover, the system of automatic recognition of the attachment
equipped on the boom head of all models automatically recognize the fitted attachment to a R.F.I.D. system:
when the attachment is coupled to the machine, on the display is consequently updates the load chart dedicated to coupled attachment and the load limit device is predisposes to work with that specific attachment without the need of any direct intervention of the operator.
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC SYSTEM
The electric circuit of Magni telehandlers possesses IP67 protection against penetration by external agents like water or dust. The circuit rating is 24 V. The machine is also controlled by a CAN BUS circuit that transmits all the data about the electronic components installed, allowing all the information about the engine, transmission and load monitoring system to be displayed on the touch screen and shortening the trouble shooting time thanks to the integrated diagnostic.
ENGINE, TRANSMISSION AND HYDRAULIC CIRCUIT
Magni Telescopic Handlers offers on this range a Deutz engine.
The latest generation electronically controlled Bosch Rexroth transmission ensures fast driving on the roads (40km/h) withfuel consumption reduced by 10/15%.
The Load Sensing hydraulic circuit includes a Bosch Rexroth main variable displacement pump, a SIL 2 latest generation Danfoss valve system with electro-proportional control and instantaneous spool position detection in accordance with standard EN 13489 concerning the safety of electronic controls.
Made of high tension steel
, the boom is extremely sturdy and light to improve lifting performances. All hoses are placed inside the boom, in a protected position, with a patented system of extension and retraction.
This range equips the 4SL which is a patent developed by Magni TH thanks to which we can have :
- a side shift of the boom, of 5° each side when machine is stabilized;
- hydraulic suspensions
- control of the lateral stability on fix boom machines.
CLICK HERE FOR LOAD CHART ON STABILIZERS
CLICK HER FOR LOAD CHART ON TIRES ONLY